Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Appraisal

First off, I would like to praise Kal and Renz for their great work. 
Though I'm not at the office 24/7 like the rest of you. I have eyes in there. So I know if you're doing your work or not. Its not like I have to know or anything. But you two are the Star Troopers of this project! 

Kal for all his creative input and music! You've been working very hard especially with the music. Its very frustrating process and yet you continue on that rocky road and made some bad ass music and I'm proud! You're hard work will definitely be rewarded. You truly are a C.D. at heart!

As for Renz, despite your eccentric manner towards yourself, your consulting in finance, management etc. Are all beyond your age and as your twin, I'm proud. Keep it up best, and you'll end up where you want to go. 

Design Updates: 

I just realized that I need to sign off the color palette for the brandmark. Stupid me. 
I'll have the palette ready for sign off on Saturday! Yes, I'll be popping in ZCCB for an hour or two to help out however I can and to follow up on a few things.  (Renz, please add this as an urgent appointment to your schedule on Saturday, I don't want another incident) 

The fifth element/brand pattern is in the works. Hopefully, I'll have that on a sign off sheet as well. 

Lets set up deadlines people! The event is just a month a way and there is still so much to do. 


Looking forward to seeing you all! 

Naj


No comments:

Post a Comment