Sunday, February 22, 2009

How'd I get here?

Heres an update from a designers cozy bedroom.

Work thats supposed to be done in less than a week has been on going for almost a month now.
The logo has been going well. I've been creating as much options as possible and they've evolved into a very suttle and corporate brandmark and with it came a fifth element. I have reviewed my lastest versions with Kal and it looks like I'm going in the right direction as of now. Though my time has been limited since I spend 10 hours a weekday in an branding firm and since its the time of the year where event launches seem to crowd our schedules and deadlines are closing in all resulted in one thing 'overtime' and lots of it. But I don't mind it at all. I'm a workacholic!

Despite my hectic schedule. I've come up with designs that I hope the team will like.
Refer to Renz to see the latest options and the previous ones too.

Any feedback of any kind is entirely welcome.

Hopefully, we'll have the logo and fifth element signed off soon.


Wish me luck!

Warmest Regards,

Naj Q.
Junior Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment